Camp Noviu is an outdoor eco-camp powered and managed by Alder Tours and Travels, a leading tour operator in Nagaland and also the local partner of TUTC, Kohima Camp Nagaland (The Ultimate Travelling Camp). Having felt the need to accommodate more tourists especially during peak seasons like hornbill festivals as accommodations run short, Camp Noviu was started in 2019. The idea emerged as a result of some repeat clients expressing their interest to visit Nagaland again staying in some budget accommodation and natural environment after having done some camping and trekking trips with Alder Tours. Therefore, with adequate experience of handling clients of different categories, this camp has been set up keeping in mind to give the best services within a budget and in a natural environment setting. Hence if you are looking for an Adventure filled Budget Accommodation this Winter in Nagaland for the Hornbill Festival? Camp Noviu is the right place offering you the best service at a low cost budget.
Starting up with the theme “Camping Green : Beat Plastic, Create a Toxic free World”, Camp Noviu is located at a very ideal location, just 1.3 kms away from Kisama, The Honbill Festival Venue near Japfu Christian College and 12 kms away from the capital city. The camp will be operational by 25 November 2019. Camp Noviu aims at not only catering tourists but also creating awareness to foster eco-tourism and sustainability.
Come this season and experience our humble abode accompanied by our rich culture at Camp Noviu this Hornbill Festival.
If you are ready, You camp is ready!
Starting 25th November 2019 onwards
Our Daily Follow up activities:
Rise and shine:- 6.00-7.00 AM
Breakfast:- 7.00-8.00 AM
Lunch:- 12:00 – 2:00 PM (On request)
Dinner:- 7:00 PM onwards…
Daily Evening Activities:- 6:30 onwards… (Folk Tunes, Barbecue, Folk Tales., respectively on rotational basis)
Camp activities closes:- 10:00 PM
Bon Fire every evening!!!!
Things to Carry:
- Water Bottle (Packaged plastic bottle and disposable containers are banned Camp Noviu jurisdiction)
- Your own Flashlight
- Tented Accommodation will be provided
- Breakfast and Dinner
- CCTV surveillance for your security
- Transportation available on request!!!
- 24/7 Staff on duty
- Drinking water dispensers
Best thing to engage in your trip:
- Visit Hornbill festival which will be from 1st to 10th Dec
- Visit Jakhama village and Kigwema village, learn about Angami Naga culture. Both the villages are close to Camp Noviu
- Visit Khonoma Village, the first Green village, which is 30 kms from Camp Noviu
- Kohima city tour (Local bazaar, Second World War Cemetery, Museum, Cathedral., etc)