HOW TO GET THERE?
Assam is well connected with Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and other major cities of India via national carrier and private airlines. Guwahati’s Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is the nearest airport which is only 25 km away from the city.
You can travel to Assam with ease as there are direct train services from Calcutta, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin and Trivandrum to Guwahati, the rail hub of Assam.
You can easily reach Assam via road. Highways are pretty much smooch, so you don’t feel any pain of jerk in your back while traveling in bus to approach Assam.
* The mean temperature in Dibrugarh, Assam, India is really warm at 22.9 degrees Celsius (73.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
* The variation of average monthly temperatures is 11.5 °C (20.7°F) which is a low range.
* There is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.9 °F).
* July is the warmest month (hot) having a mean temperature of 27.5 degrees Celsius (81.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
* January is the coolest month (very mild) with an average temperature of 16 degrees Celsius (60.8 degrees Fahrenheit).